Search/replace in multiple files
The maintenance of a webpage may be very complex. Usually you will have to edit multiple files. HybridL offers a feature to find/replace text in multiple files at once. Different from other applications you will get a result list to get an exact overview if and in which files a search/replace operation succeeded.
- You will get several options to control the search/replace operations
- Select 'WholeWord" or "Case sensitive"
- Decide to replace only the first match or all matches
- Search and Result list
- Result list contains the files where the operatioon succeeded
- If no matches found the file remains in the search list
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Screen resolution 800x600 or better
Free space on HD only 10 MB needed